Private homestead/farm located in Goodlettsville, Tennessee (a suburb about 30 minutes outside of Nashville) with lodging accommodations for 12 people.
We welcome wedding ceremonies or receptions on our property and are happy to provide the space plus the accommodations (https://www.StayInBnB.com/Wedding) for a fun and memorable weekend.
We allow outside caterers and vendors to help make your wedding dreams come true.
Offering a guest-villa/condo that is a part of our mansion that sits on 13 acres of land. You have your own private beautiful vaulted ceiling chandelier with picture window entry-way.
• We’re located in the historic Magnolia Station neighborhood, close to Old Springfield Pike and Baker Road, 2 miles from I-65 and only 10 minutes from downtown Goodlettsville and Rivergate Mall. Good location to everything while still living in the best up-scale part of Nashville/Goodlettsville!. Established community.
• 20 to 30 minutes to downtown Nashville.
• Quiet location next to creek and walking paths through the woods.
• On occasion you may see white tailed deer or turkeys roaming around. Next door are grazing cattle.
• Fitness center with treadmill, pool table, ping pong table and foosball table.
• Hot tub, deck, grounds, kids play area, swings, bridge over creek, bonfire area.
• Pastoral view with horses and chickens.
• Uber/Lyft Accessible.